Sunday 28 November 2010

C.C.T.V in Leeds

I asked all of these people what their thoughts were on C.C.T.V in general.


-"I think people feel better knowing the cameras are there.  You feel safer, you are safer."
-"There's good points and bad to it all, i'm not sure what I think."
-"It's total Big Brother, we're being watched nearly all day every day.  I think it is a really scary thing."
-"I agree with the above statement, but I don't care enough.  I just accept it like the majority of society, you get on with life.  It's only when people actually think about it that you realise how unacceptable it is."
-"Think how many crimes have been stopped because of them!  It helps society, it doesn't hinder it.  Everyone loves a conspiracy, but the truth is they actually work, they do what they are made to do."
-"I think they help identify criminals and all that stuff, but they cost too much, and sometimes you can't even see who the criminal is because of the bad quality.  Money can be spent much more wisely."



No comments:

Post a Comment