Monday 22 November 2010

No News Is Good News- Mailing List Research

MAILING LIST

My audience is anyone who would have (or had) influence on the Iraq War.  I've designed this mailshot with it in mind that they will read it and think twice about letting this situation get to the point it has.  I need to research into who I am going to send it to to have the most effect.

I checked out the U.S Army site to get contact information as it is clear that they would have a lot of impact where this torture is happening.

This torture being committed is a breach of human rights.  No one should have to endure what some of these people have gone through.  I know that Amnesty International fight for human rights and could possibly help in this situation by forcing global pressure.
Below: A success story from A.I, showing that they can achieve.
The papers can get information out in high levels.  It can speak volumes even if it just reaches a few- people talk.  Because there was so little coverage in the U.S a paper from the country would be a good choice to get the word out.


I researched into the top 10 newspapers in the U.S and I felt that The New York Times would be the most appropriate.

Shows he is clued up, and could possibly get him on the "right side".


No comments:

Post a Comment