Thursday 17 March 2011

What is a line? Things of interest.





















I found this in the 'resource' section of the site 'Patternity'.  It looks amazing yet also ties in well with my idea of crafting my final resolution.  Seeing as it is a subject area I feel I have neglected it's time I had a go at hand crafting something.  So to do this i'll need to research as much as possible.















Some experimentation with light.  I think it's a good example of how light can make something look totally different- something to think about with my sculptures.


































Scanned in from the book 'Stereo Graphics', one that I think will be a constant source for this specific brief.  Makes me think more in a graphic design sense and less in a fine art mindset- i still need to remember that communication is the main aim.

No comments:

Post a Comment