Monday 25 April 2011

Perspective drawing, 'what is a line?'

Architectural drawing, Perspective and rendering
Farey and Edwards




Because one of the main points to my project is that I want to go back to basics- increase my drawing skills, the direction my project has taken leads me here.  I need to be able to effectively produce an image that draws you in, has depth and jumps out at you.  I think that if I get the perspectives right within my final resolution it has the potential to look impressive.
I have referenced this book more as a visual aid rather than facts- the book reads more like one long opinion rather than facts.  However, these images are the most helpful to grasp a sense of perspective that I have seen.
I've read up on perspective drawing and practiced it on my 'dp' blog, and feel that it has helped immensely. 

No comments:

Post a Comment