Monday 21 November 2011

The Nice people at Welcome, Skate store, Leeds.


 






 Whilst taking these images, I had to keep in mind my project, and what would work where.  The store wasn't exactly what I was looking for, but it was close enough for me to work with the images and not ruin the concept.








If my Photoshop skills/ general patience are up to it I thought I could try editing the logo onto the sleeves of these tees.




Important to think about what different contexts the identity can be seen.  For example, in a changing room on a mirror could be a sticker, small or big.  There is the possibility of vinyls all over the walls, or patterned curtains on the changing rooms.






The last two images are more for me to explore whether my vinyl from the floor to the walls could work as a proposal through photoshop, rather than the real thing.  I was hoping to get an image of a long white room with a white wall at the back, however, it isn't so easy when shots have been designed to look good, not blank canvases. 

After many unfortunate attempts of taking images inside clothing stores that would suit my brand I went down to Welcome, and the lovely people gave me permission, finally.

No comments:

Post a Comment